• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend v Peterborough

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
Off to catch my flight - so taking the liberty of setting this thing up nice and early ;)

Shall be an interesting one today - but if we can keep their strikers reasonably quiet we have every chance of winning. Who will be playing in the middle of the park, in light of Bailey's alleged comments to Sky Sports, will also be of interest: as will the reception the lad gets no doubt, be it on the pitch or in the stands...

I'll stray from my original 7-0 prediction and say 2-1 to the mighty shrimpers, with Mr Scannell and Moussa getting on the scoresheet today. It's absolutely pelting down here atm, so hopefully the rain doesn't veer over East and affect the festivities the lads have organised at the pub afterwards.

See some of you down the Spread later. OBL to win the TrueBlue mealday experience, you heard it here first :D

UTB!!!

COME ON SOUTHEND COME ONNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thats the spirit!

Gutted Im gonna miss the first game of this season, but as luck has it Ive got to come down to Essex next saturday! (Via South London on the way of Course!)

C'mon Southend!

Ps - Nick Bailey you are a JUDAS!!!!!!!!!

Only 2 Hours and 52 minutes till kick off people. Getting very excited here.

Even better then, i like a good game with the elements, eg. Barnsley in the FA Cup 2 years ago. Wow. 2 years. Seems like yesterday, really does go quickly.

Was there with my daughter, for the first match, against orient last year.......hope the outcome will be rather better today, without us. Will work downstairs for an hour or so to while away the time.........roll on 4pm (CET).

Team on OS now:

Mildenhall

Francis
Clarke
Barrett
Harding

Scannell
Moussa
Bailey
Walker

Furlong
Barnard