• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glad I've got other things to do tonight as don't think my nervous could take listening to the game. Hope we get an early goal to settle things and that the atmosphere will be electric! UTB!!

Not sure if anyone has read the back of the Sun yet today... but the Doughnut bet of the day is apparently Southend to beat Shrewsbury. Quote 'Southend have no chance!'

Pin that on the wall Mr Sturrock!!!

COYB

Well I've got us at 66-1 for 4-0 and 5 -0 at 150-1 with BetFred.

Mind you, I had the same bet v Plymouth.

1-1 draw, 7001 crowd, Dickinson (pen), in a great end to end advert for League 2 football by two teams who will finish in the top seven.

The last time we won 3 games in a row was last season

Macc (H) 4-1
Barnet (A) 2-0
Oxford (H) 2-1

The game that put an end to that little winning run......... Shrewsbury (H) 0-2 ..... let's hope that history doesn't repeat itself tonight!

Starting to get nervous about tonight, we often **** up. Reckon it'll be 2-1 Southend - Hall & Harris.

No Hall, slightly disappointined personally. Think we lack creativity without him at home, but I guess Paul Sturrock is the man to make those decisions. I'm going to be optimistic and say 2-1.

Harris and Hall from the bench.

Back