• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unchanged I think as a lot of fringe players are getting 90 mins against bourmouth today:thumbsup:

Just seen it in the echo and just trying to find out where game is. If it's at home I'm going as I have the day off:smile:

Good luck with that - even it is "behind the doors that are closed" I am sure you will find a door that is on the latch so that you can sneak in and sit quietly (in the East Stand).

Got to be the same team for me. This game has the hallmarks of a comprehensive victory or a frustrating 1-0 loss with Deegan scoring the goal and clearing 17 efforts off the Shrewsbury goal line.

Depends if they get the new manager bounce. I think we have to go at them early and get their heads to drop.

I think PB wont make any changes unless necessary for Saturday, and only a minor tweak for the Millwall game. It will be the Stevenage game that there will be lots of resting and changes, as we have qualified, and only need a point to get top spot and a home draw.

Unchanged surely. Great win on Saturday, that was a proper shift. Hopefully carry this run on now into the next few weeks

2nd Saturday in a row I will be going to watch the mighty Shrimpers. After Saturdays game I can't wait for this one. I'd go with an unchanged side, it will be tough because preparations for how Shrewsbury will play will be unknown due to the new manager. Hopefully we will play just as well as we did against MK and to top it off get that idiot with the beard sent off. I would like to think that Brown will tell the guys to wind him up early doors to get him booked and shut out of the game. That is if he even starts.

Large crowd, high expectations followed by the inevitable disappointing 1-0 defeat. This is naturally followed by the resurfacing of those who want our manager sacked and the temporary disappearance of those who have seen it all before. There is a word in the dictionary called "perspective" UTBs!

Large crowd, high expectations followed by the inevitable disappointing 1-0 defeat. This is naturally followed by the resurfacing of those who want our manager sacked and the temporary disappearance of those who have seen it all before. There is a word in the dictionary called "perspective" UTBs!

Very true. This is a big game for the Brown outers if we win they could be on for a long winter. Traditionally November is the worse month for them as we never seem to loose.

Very true. This is a big game for the Brown outers if we win they could be on for a long winter. Traditionally November is the worse month for them as we never seem to loose.

That's good then isn't it? maybe you can take time off in November as well,we all deserve a rest from the in- out shake it all about warring factions.:happy:

It's now showing we have sold over 5,600 tickets for Shrewsbury game, has that jumped a few hundred in the last few hours or is it me, I'm sure we've sold over 600 just today ?:omg:

good game in the end and well worth going, 3-3 draw and free to get in at roots hall:thumbsup:

Was supposed to be behind closed doors, we had a few people turn up at B&L and that's what the Commercial team were telling them.

Was supposed to be behind closed doors, we had a few people turn up at B&L and that's what the Commercial team were telling them.
including scouts etc in green and red seats must of been around 100 people I suppose watching:thumbsup:

It's now showing we have sold over 5,600 tickets for Shrewsbury game, has that jumped a few hundred in the last few hours or is it me, I'm sure we've sold over 600 just today ?:omg:
As per my post on the other thread looks like we have given away 800 tickets in the South Lower.

As per my post on the other thread looks like we have given away 800 tickets in the South Lower.

We should do this more often. Build the future support.

It would be great to get 8k in fit this one. I doubt the shrews will bring more than 300 tops.

If you don't win on Saturday you are in real trouble. Been following the Town for nearly 40 years now and this team shambles are some of the most depressing to represent the Club, and we had some real gargabe under Jake King and Kevin Ratcliffe. I think Paul Hurst's first job will be to introduce the players to each other.

This thread from Blue and Amber sums up the feelings of most Town fans.

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/93731/caption-competition

If you don't win on Saturday you are in real trouble. Been following the Town for nearly 40 years now and this team shambles are some of the most depressing to represent the Club, and we had some real gargabe under Jake King and Kevin Ratcliffe. I think Paul Hurst's first job will be to introduce the players to each other.

This thread from Blue and Amber sums up the feelings of most Town fans.

http://blueandamber.proboards.com/thread/93731/caption-competition

You have my sympathy BasildonShrew - it is not nice being at the bottom of the table but someone has to be there. And it has been quite a yo-yo time for your club over the last few years with relegations and promotions.

A new manager and a new start can sometimes galvanise players .......... I just hope that after Saturday we have the three points and the Shrews are saying "at least we are playing better".

Back