• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You do need someone to put their foot in. I quite like what I see of Gary Deegan, the part I don't like is both him and Ian Black appear to be brain dead at times with the challenges. I have no problem with a player picking up bookings for fouls, really easy to get in the modern game. The problem I do have is players throwing themselves into stupid lunges when there is no need to at all. Numerous bookinsg for both players havebeen totally avoidable.

We need to play a settled side when you are forever having players sent off and suspended on bookings you can't get any stability.

Sadly, you're not telling us anything new when it comes to Deegan. I'm quite hopeful that you have another hot head as well, you could end up with 9 on the pitch Saturday, that would be nice.

Personally deegan is a hot head coming back to a former club whilst they are bottom of the league under a new manager.

My money is on a red card. I just hope he doesn't crock one of ours.

All this getting good results and playing well is fine for a while ............. but it don't half cut out much of the discussion on here. :sad:

What team to select? Same again.

What formation to play? Same again.

What result do you think? Errhh - same again please.

I suppose we can hope that Brown acts like a dafty on Saturday and gets sent to the stand again so that gives us something to chew over. :whistling: :omg:

Same team as last game, 1-0 win for us, Lenny with the goal:thumbsup:

I feel that if we start with the right tempo we could bury these. They will be short on confidence like we were a few games back.

We have players on fire at the moment.

Crowd wise there are around 6500 already taken, not including away fans (maybe 200) and corporate boxes etc (300)? I would imagine Atleast another 500 on the day.

Be great to see 8k in after the teams recent efforts

I feel that if we start with the right tempo we could bury these. They will be short on confidence like we were a few games back.

We have players on fire at the moment.

Crowd wise there are around 6500 already taken, not including away fans (maybe 200) and corporate boxes etc (300)? I would imagine Atleast another 500 on the day.

Be great to see 8k in after the teams recent efforts

The home ticket stats shows 6319 accounted for so far. I can't see Shrewsbury bringing many down, maybe 250? I reckon we will be doing well to hit 7k. Hope I'm wrong.

I should be feeling positive but this game has so got banana skin written all over it..

There was a concern about couple of players in the week but lets hope they are passed fit and we have a full strength team.

Depends on what team comes out to play,if its the same team as the past few games then i think 2-0 or 3-1 win ,but if its the team like early on then 1-1 or 0-1, when i same team im talking about the team mentality not the selection.Something in my head says this is not going to be easy.
:omg:

Without banging on, howsabout when (on a positive note), when Ranger scores tomorrow, the P.A person plays ..The Lone Ranger theme ?
Easy for us to chime in ...ten ta ten ta ta ten...and we all go "here comes the Lone Ranger , Ranger, Ranger"
...simples eh ...and makes the guy feel wanted / appreciated......P.A person, is this viable ???

Apologies, just trying to create an atmosphere :omg:

Without banging on, howsabout when (on a positive note), when Ranger scores tomorrow, the P.A person plays ..The Lone Ranger theme ?
Easy for us to chime in ...ten ta ten ta ta ten...and we all go "here comes the Lone Ranger , Ranger, Ranger"
...simples eh ...and makes the guy feel wanted / appreciated......P.A person, is this viable ???

Apologies, just trying to create an atmosphere :omg:

The Power Rangers theme would be far more appropriate for Nile! :smile:

Please give our Junior Blues competition winners a good reception at half time when they do their penalty shoot out. This was held over from the JB game as the ground was too wet. I think there's 6 of them taking part.

Back