• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend v Stockport

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Well, finally and thank god this is the last time we have to visit RH this season!

We have about half a dozen injuries, Barrett, JFC and Laurent have probably played their last games of the season at Oldham - OS

Maybe those three will never be seen in a Southend shirt again?...

I would play as many kids as poss. Why not, may as well give 'em a taste of league football over the last two games..

Prediction: A boring, lacklustre encounter with both sides just going through the motions. 0-0 with 6,800 wishing they didn't bother turning up!

Don't forget the North Bank is open, so come and join us for an end of season sing-song and forget about what we have seen on the pitch this season. Details HERE

Play the kids, can't do any worse.

I imagine it will be a pretty boring game.

I'm giving this one a miss! I'm going to a gig up in london and decided that a game against the bottom 2 teams of the table just wasn't appealing so going up a bit early and making the most of it!

Bentley
Herd Baldwin M'voto Francis
Moussa Grant Macca O'Keefe
Paterson Crawford

Please. Average age of around 22?

Bentley
Moussa Grant Macca O'Keefe
Paterson Crawford

Please. Average age of around 22?

Moussa in the middle instead of Macca and Julian Okai on the left.

Bentley
Okai Grant Moussa O'Keefe
Paterson Crawford

With Asante and Reynolds on the bench.

Average age = 20ish.

Moussa in the middle instead of Macca and Julian Okai on the left.

Bentley
Okai Grant Moussa O'Keefe
Paterson Crawford

With Asante and Reynolds on the bench.

Average age = 20ish.

I'm afraid you won't get your wish to see Asante on the bench as he is out with a long term knee injury that he sustained in the Reserves a couple of months ago.:'(

I'm afraid you won't get your wish to see Asante on the bench as he is out with a long term knee injury that he sustained in the Reserves a couple of months ago.:'(

Ah well. Would like to see some raw talent in the team.

Pressure is off for both teams. Possibly a goal fest with some exhibition Brazillian beach style ball juggling from Moussa. Seven own goals scored, everybody laughs, even Tilson who goes in goal for Stockport in the second half dressed as a monkey.

Anyone see the story earlier in the week about Stockport not even able to afford to replace a microwave that broke, and their keeper Paul Gerrard bought it out of his own pocket. Puts our money troubles into perspective.

Anyone see the story earlier in the week about Stockport not even able to afford to replace a microwave that broke, and their keeper Paul Gerrard bought it out of his own pocket. Puts our money troubles into perspective.[/quote]

Does it ?

I seem to have missed something - have the Trust been repaid their £60,000 ?

'We' don't seem to be able to buy (or lease) anything - except a smart new Bentley, of course.

Everyone keeps going on about this new Bentley I haven't seen it?

Just pop down Benfleet Road then - I understand from one of Ronnie Martini's neighbours - its there.

It may be irrelevant to some but imho it has to be **** poor man management in any business to take delivery of such a motor when you are not paying the staff.

Does anyone know exactly when he got the car ? - my money 's on the week before Easter.

course it takes the mick if he's driving around in a 10 plater bentley. he's had to slum it in his merc in recent weeks which i think is because he doesn't want fans to see him in it.

whether its a company car or not it doesnt look good when the cleaners arent get paid and he rolls in the car park in a bran spanking new car. if i worked there i wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut.

Going to be either a thrilling 6-5 game or bore 0-0 that will make anyone fall asleep.

Back