• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend v West Ham X1 23rd July

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
I see that blues are due to play the hammers reserves on Friday the 23rd at roots hall.

Tickets are now available to those that got a season card and donated to the club.

Interestingly, only the east stand will be open for this game.

Am I the only one concerned about Southend and Hammers sitting together and that only around 2k seats being available for the first game back at the hall in an age.

Can see problems occurring. I remember a good few years ago we played col u in similar circumstances and there was trouble in the only stand open.

I think they will also be at Wakering last time I checked.

The thing that bugs me about this friendly is all the plastic West Ham fans that turn up thinking they are die hard fans because they have attended 1 friendly on their own Door step and wouldn’t know East Ham from West Ham from Romford.
Just my grip.

I'm sure there will be more than that. Mainly as its the first game back in an age and the hammers will bring a good few themselves.
Trouble is fans will always stay away if the south stand and west stand are shut, I always sit in east stand so it doesn’t bother me one bit, it’ll be a young westham side also on show.

Back