• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lyle Taylor was lucky to not get sent off for the tackle on Timlin, but that foot in on AF was nasty! Thought he made a meal of it at the time but there's deffo a crunch there!

that chip from Cox is just delicious

I think the only thing that Cox did wrong all game.....and this is being really picky....was trying to tee up MAF in the 2nd half instead of shooting himself, and only the weight of pass let him down.
Top draw performance from him today, best in a Southend shirt.

Anyway, have Screwfix only got that one advert now.

They need to up their game, if they want to be associated with highlights packages of the mighty Shrimpers in full flow!

Watching build up by Fortune before Cox hit the bar it really is incredible to think the guy is is 35- clearly a very good pro who has really looked after himself. When I first saw him I was amazed with the shape he appeared to be and he has a bit of pace about that I didn't expect.

Great result. Sounds like a good game for a number of players. Would someone be able to upload a YouTube/Vimeo/other link for oversea Shrimpers?
Thanks

Where are you based diver? I normally have the same pain as you. It will be worth the wait. The Sky highlights don't show the challenge on Fortune leading up to the third.

Yep, number 34, Chris Robertson.

I'll await the retrospective ban!

Back