• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yh i know we sold the lad but this has happened many a time where a young lad goes to big team but goes back on loan to ex club.maybe weve tried but liverpool dont wanna know and wanna bring him through there way.maybe loan out next season i dont know.but what i do know is the lad is amazing for hes level.and hes built for this league.i honestly think he would b an asset for our club alongside either corr as main targetman or him as target with either pato or screech.ive seen him smash in so many goals on for liverpool hes gotta b worth a punt...just my opinion but im sure if others had seen hes goals and pefomances im sure they would agree.

The Liverpool supporter at my work place is also a subsriber of LTV online and he's been saying that Ngoo is the absolute dogs dangleys. Very well thought of as potential star there, and ripping reserve defences for fun. A good call imo, but Luggy might not want to take a punt on a youngster though.

Heard a lot about young N'Goo but never seen him ..... can anyone attach some footage of his skills of here .. ?

I follow Liverpool as well and have been watching a lot of the youth football on LFC TV to catch up on Ngoo's progress.

He is still playing for the academy at the moment but has had a few appearances for the reserves. He is on fire at the moment....scoring for fun. He can look a bit unorthodox at times, reminds me of Paolo Wanchope, from the sublime to the ridiculous almost. But he is currently playing VERY well. He's got skills, pace and can really finish too.

Still a bit young though for 1st team football if you ask me. Think im right in saying he's still only 17?!

A very good prospect though I must admit.

Sounds like it will me 2 years maximum before Ngoo makes his debut, and Southend get best part of a quarter of a Million. Anyone know a good hiding place for the next war-chest?

Under Ron's Barnet with the rest of the stash ( earmarked for his luxury home in the costa del sol next year )

Read on another forum a rumour that Soton were interested in taking him on loan.

Back