• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Update Saturday 27th Jan 2018.
FT: #Blues U18s 2-1 @StevenageYouth U18s (EFL Youth Alliance South East Conference). Blues hold on in the second half to finish second in the league table following first-half goals by Emile Acquah and Sewa Marah.

| UPDATE: #Blues U18s forward Emile Acquah has now scored in each of his last seven appearances:
⚽️ Barnet (a)
⚽️ Peterborough United (h)
⚽️ Dagenham & Redbridge (h)
⚽️ Northampton Town (h)
⚽️ Gillingham (a)
⚽️ Milton Keynes Dons (a)
⚽️ Stevenage (h)

Anthony Wordsworth said this about Acquah.
''This kid is going to be a beast, great attitude and works hard.''

Don't they know it will take more than 6 and a goalie to stop him?
DUjTCc0WAAAAjal.jpg

I see Luton just sold their 19 year old full back for £1.5M. What price Emile in due course, Bwomono, or Yearwood?

Recent first-teamers from the youth set-up - Bentley, Smith, Bwomono, Yearwood. Has Matsuzaka played first team yet (Apologies if I spelt that wrong!)? Have I missed anyone?
Apart from the fact that only Bentley in your list has "made it" you have forgotten Jack Payne, Jack Bridge(??) Ngogo (who went to Liverpool now in Scotland), Iorfa (who played for Wolves) and probably some more I can't readily think of.

Update Saturday 17th Feb. Blues U18s 2 Oxford U18s 2. Emile Acquah scores twice, including a dramatic last-minute equaliser, to earn a point for Blues. He has now scored in each of Blues U18s last Eight games. Incredible at any level. He needs to keep working hard, keep focused, not get carried away, and I'm sure we'll see him in the first team squad for a game this season or the beginning of next. He already has the physical attributes.
DWQ3G-BXcAA73e2.jpg

I'd like to see Emile promoted to the u23s to form a partnership with Wabo. See if they can form a prolific partnership that could look to get into the first team.

Back