• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend

sufc_stu

Coach
What a joke you can only select what stand you can sit in and its finds you a seat, it could at least give you the option of what block! Not impressed!
mad.gif

Agreed - it's really poor in comparison to Seat Booker. It doesn't even display properly if you're using Safari on a Mac
sad.gif

Compleet load of crap YET ANOTHER OWN GOAL by the club when will they learn! when will they consult fans WHEN! other then the playing side of this club things are a right mess! you can't even pick the block you want to sit in utter joke this club takes the p%&s!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Thank goodness I don't have to use it, it would drive me up the wall. What was the point in switching the system if the new one is inferior to the old? Hardly progress, is it
rock.gif

If you're patient you can pick the seats you want, select the number of tickets you want and it gives you the first available, hit back then continue again and it goes to the next set of available ones.

Not particularly helpful I know but if you are ordering 4 or more tickets it's a bit quicker and you know you'll be sitting together.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Sep. 26 2005,14:39)]Compleet load of crap YET ANOTHER OWN GOAL by the club when will they learn! when will they consult fans WHEN! other then the playing side of this club things are a right mess! you can't even pick the block you want to sit in utter joke this club takes the p%&s!
mad.gif
mad.gif
Couldn't agree more!!

You cant even choose where you want to sit!

The computer at random selects your seats.

CRAP CRAP CRAP!! And you get charged £1 on top for the honour!

A massive backward step IMHO!

Just buy some seats, and sit where you want.

or buy a season ticket, and be guaranteed your seat, unless they dont send you your tickets of course
tounge.gif

Just been on it & was offered row A. Considering I used to chose Row R on seatbooker (backrow)-as much use as a chocolate teapot.

I'd just be happy if the supposedly new and improved ticket office ACTUALLY ANSWERED THE BLOODY PHONES!!! Been trying all sodding day to get a ticket for tomorrow and haven't got through to ANYONE!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We may be experiencing major progression on the pitch but off it this football club is STILL an absolute joke
rock.gif

I agree with S2C for most games. Come on lads, it's not like we're going to sell out or even come close. Buy your seats and sit where you prefer or where's available.

I've been doing it all my life with tickets bought on matchdays.

It worries me what will happen when there's danger of us filling the ground though.

yeah sitting where you want its usually okay, but ive been to a couple of games this season where west stand u block has been pretty much full.  apparently the system was changed as a whole, to improve the telephone and shop ticket system.  both used to be s%&te, i dont know if the telephone has improved but the shop is better now.  

also many other clubs dont offer the choice of chosing seats, but the seatbooker was great for online, esp. the text confirmation:(

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 26 2005,19:02)]I agree with S2C for most games.  Come on lads, it's not like we're going to sell out or even come close.  Buy your seats and sit where you prefer or where's available.

I've been doing it all my life with tickets bought on matchdays.

It worries me what will happen when there's danger of us filling the ground though.
Cant do that in the east stand where we go, theres rarely many spare seats.

U could also see how many seats were sold on seatbooker too, so you had a fairly good idea of how many fans were goin 2 turn up

Anyone found out what block has been booked rather than just row and seat?  
sad.gif

Back