• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Southends "real" number one signs new deal.

DTS

The Business
I am delighted to announce a real good news story amid all the doom and gloom of the past few weeks.

Southend United under 11's (I think) have decided to retain the services of Shrimperzone's own Lucky Luca for the new season. Southend beat of a host of clubs including AC Milan, Barcelona,Brazil and The Rose and Crown to his signature.

Its been a good year for Luca as he has from what I am told won a lot of plaudits from his coaches. He also suggested the "We'll be coming" song to the Blue Voice which has since become an anthem. Sadly he is lagging behind Ldn Fatso in the predictions league and I know this upsets him every night.

I think he is on his way back to his home as we speak from the ground so fellow zoners feel free to give him some messgaes of support for one of our very own and a season ticket holder too and a nicer young man you wont meet.

So heres mine.

Well Done Luca - I am very proud for you and your family. Southend's Number One, Southend's Southend's number one.

Dave

Last edited:
Well done Luca, really pleased to see your doing well and hopefully a few years down the line you will be wearing that no.1 jersey for us. Keep up the good work and effort :)

Congratulations Luca, very well done on all your hard work and signing on for the Blues for the new season.:clap:
Keep it up and I am sure it wont be too long before we are all singing "It's Luca aaaaaaaaaah"

Thanks everyone,did not take too long for me to decide to sign my 3rd contract at Southend.I would not want to play anywhere else..................Southend till I die.....UTB

Thanks everyone,did not take too long for me to decide to sign my 3rd contract at Southend.I would not want to play anywhere else..................Southend till I die.....UTB

Fantastic news Luca, well done mate, see you on Tuesday night

Back