• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend's top nightspot offer

phsend

First XI
Hi all, I'm just promoting a place in Southend that might be of interest to some of you.

Its open till late most nights, has plenty of widescreen tvs so never short of something to watch, entry is free and drinks are really cheap - beer starts at 50p a pint and a bottle of wine from around £3.00.

There are no age restrictions so families are welcome too...plenty of soft drinks and sweets for the kids and drivers.

Theres entertainment most nights as well as a reading area with hundreds of magazines,books and newspapers to look at.

Hot meals are available most of the time but when the eating area is closed, you can purchase sandwiches and cold snacks.

It makes for an ideal post nightclub visit, especially if you have the munchies as its free to join and no admission charges.

If you are interested, reply here and I will e mail you a link.

Hi all, I'm just promoting a place in Southend that might be of interest to some of you.

Its open till late most nights, has plenty of widescreen tvs so never short of something to watch, entry is free and drinks are really cheap - beer starts at 50p a pint and a bottle of wine from around £3.00.

There are no age restrictions so families are welcome too...plenty of soft drinks and sweets for the kids and drivers.

Theres entertainment most nights as well as a reading area with hundreds of magazines,books and newspapers to look at.

Hot meals are available most of the time but when the eating area is closed, you can purchase sandwiches and cold snacks.

It makes for an ideal post nightclub visit, especially if you have the munchies as its free to join and no admission charges.

If you are interested, reply here and I will e mail you a link.

lol...best venue in the world...i hear they even have a reward card that you can even collect points with when you buy your entertainment and alcohol purchases!!

Back