• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rlb999

We want 4 stands!
Almost relegated last season. Small squad with relatively few changes. Still managed to spend 7 months in the top 3 - then lose like that today.

They cheated Bristol Rovers

I only feel for the fans and players.

The board and Ainsworth have no moral code

Ainsworth is a kn*b. Their players are cheating scum hopefully they get relegated next year.

I hope Wycombe fans have a thoroughly miserable journey back home.

The play-offs are football at its most brutal. If you play in the FA Cup Final the losers get a medal. In a play off final the losers get nothing, not even a medal. Basically Wycombe's season is now a failure. They have got to come back next season all over again, whilst we enjoy third division football. No, I have no sympathy for Wycombe. Up until 30 seconds before the end of extra time they were loving it and thought the play offs were a brilliant thing. Now they are crying their way home. Well Chairboys, deal with it. Football is like that. It is brutal and days like this are decisive.

I'm still bloody glad we won though. That was close!

I always quite respected them as a club and Ainsworth as a football man but the end of last season was quite unsavory and didn't reflect well on the club. Then I read stuff from Plymouth fans after the semi-final tearing Wycombe off a strip for the diving, playacting and time wasting.....I put it down to sour grapes but saw it first hand today. It was a woeful display of gamesmanship and they somehow managed to get the referee on their side. And then Aimsworth's antics on the touch line, deary me. I feel for their fans but their team and manager were an embarrassment today, aided by the referee, and it would have been a travesty if they'd won the game. Justice was done in the end I feel.

I hope Wycombe fans have a thoroughly miserable journey back home.

The play-offs are football at its most brutal. If you play in the FA Cup Final the losers get a medal. In a play off final the losers get nothing, not even a medal. Basically Wycombe's season is now a failure. They have got to come back next season all over again, whilst we enjoy third division football. No, I have no sympathy for Wycombe. Up until 30 seconds before the end of extra time they were loving it and thought the play offs were a brilliant thing. Now they are crying their way home. Well Chairboys, deal with it. Football is like that. It is brutal and days like this are decisive.

I'm still bloody glad we won though. That was close!

Equally the club that finishes third in the league gets nothing.

Equally the club that finishes third in the league gets nothing.

We finished third and I LOVED IT we won a promotion like you :)

Rob ill let you off the Champagne fumes make you forget to proof read posts :)

Not right assed about the prize money

We gain the prize of promotion and in turn a boost in financial revenue

And WE did get a trophy but smalll

Good promotion for you, as well, Pancake, looking at those fixtures next season.

Blimey, how many Lancashire derbies!

Okay I've given them a millisecond of my thoughts, back to celebrating one of the most amazing football experiences ever!

My only thoughts are for Wycomes fans. Ainsworth deserves nothing. His players looked like they were practising diving for the Olympics in Rio they were on the floor that much.

Back