• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
Sitting on Manly Beach in Sydney having a coffee this morning and who should stroll by but Spencer Prior. Had a chat about our plight of which he was well aware and he looked like he could still do a job for us. Top bloke!

What a shout...cracking picture!!! SUFC Legend

In contrast to the legend that is Spinner, I actually HATE Duguid, what a vile piece of work

Caption contest?? ...

Dubad: I didn't mean it mister, please don't hurt me ... pleeeeeaase .. Oh no i've wet my pants :scared:

61Iz9NB-LlL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Spinner is recording a podcast for 'Footy Fans Down Under' over here and the guy that runs it has asked for question ideas from Southend fans. Post them on here and I'll forward them on to him. Will post a link to the podcast when it's up too.

I was hoping that an older fan could confirm to me the dates (years) of Spinners' first spell with us, and the honours he acheived in that time.

Also, over both spells, what would people say was his greatest single moment in a Blues shirt?

1988/89 (made his debit away at Gills in February 1989) until 1992/93. He joined Norwich in the summer of 1993. He gained two automatic promotions in his first spell here - 1989/90 and 1990/91.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back