• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Spiders? Scary or not?

spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
I'm ****ing terrified of spiders. Ok? Simple. I can't stand them. ****ing nasty little *****.

Anyway i once made the mistake of telling all my pals at work my little phobia. Now if i was working in an office, it wouldn't be so bad. Not many spiders there....

But working in a Car bodyshop is very different. One time a guy thought it would be hilarious to pick up a rather large spider and attempt to put it on me. This was the first and last time anyone tried this at work, because as he came towards me i threw the first thing i could find nearby, at him. It was of course one of my panel hammers. After that everyone realised i turn into a schizo when anyone comes near me with a spider and decided best to leave it alone, at least when i had a weapon in my hand.

So what do the good people of ShrimperZone think of spiders? scary? or nothing at all?

Spiders don't bother me at all. Never been near a tarantula but the ones around the house, big or small are no problem.

Wasps, on the other hand, make me like you are with spiders.

Spiders don't bother me at all. Never been near a tarantula but the ones around the house, big or small are no problem.

Wasps, on the other hand, make me like you are with spiders.

Me any one of my mates were talking about tarantulas the other day. Now he's exactly like me when it comes to spiders and we were wondering how the ****, could you keep a tarantula as a pet?

Wasps don't really bother me, until they fly into your beer when your sitting in the beer garden, which might sound ridiculous, but has happened to me three times in recent weeks. Inconsiderate *******s.

I should also add, any **** who gets the idea of posting pictures of spiders on here will automatically be crossed off my christmas card list. They can also expect to meet my hammer.

This goes doubley for Cricko and Canvey, you devious *******s!

Lol bovvered.co.uk

Notice how many babies she has.

Wolf%20spider%20and%20babies.jpg

Wasps, snakes etc i haven't got a problem with at all.

Spiders, on the other hand, scare the living **** out of me. I also turn into an absolute madman if people chase me with them etc. Not a big fan of cockroaches either.

Spiders, on the other hand, scare the living **** out of me. I also turn into an absolute madman if people chase me with them etc. Not a big fan of cockroaches either.

This is understandable when you 12 like yourself Don..you will grow out of it mate and your gay tendencies for Sam.....it is all part of growing up...;)

I don't like cockroaches, but with a reason, these ****ers will survive a nuclear holocaust. The cockroach shall inherit the earth.

Things in moderation I suppose, I have no problem with spiders at home but can't go in the insect houses at zoos and things and can't stand seeing tarantulas and thing on tv. Wasps are just the most annoying things, same as mozzies and flies but not scared of them. I don't like rats or cockroaches but I wouldn't say I'm scared of them.

I chose No but there is certain spiders I wouldn't want to cross paths with 'cos those ****ers can kill ya!!

The ones we get in this country don't bother me, but during my Uni years I had to come to the rescue of a 6'6" lock forward I house shared with on several occasions.

Back