• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spinner playing poker

scrounger

Duncan Goodhew
Heard something about it, had to stick it on to see it for myself. He isn't doing too badly, although the game seems to flying by a bit for him.

Loads of other footballers there, or should I say ex-footballers, such as Tony Cascarino and Laurent Charvet et al.

just seen him come 3rd to 2 Orient players
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ldnfatso @ June 13 2006,23:51)]just seen him come 3rd to 2 Orient players
mad.gif

mad.gif
Well, when Uncle Barry is the man running these tournaments, you kind of have to expect a few Orient players to get in on the action. I presume Matt Lockwood was one of them (he's a pretty decent poker player); who was the other one?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ June 14 2006,12:58)]Matchroom sport what a Joke!
laugh.gif
Ye-es. Actually, the only joke thing about the operation is Orient, and we're a very handy tax loss....

Martin Scott was the other, Johnny. Only watched it for a while, as i needed my sleep, but was hardly top quality stuff. The best poker on t.v was the High Stakes Poker on Challenge, and they are currently filming a second series, for anyone interested ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ June 14 2006,18:37)]Martin Scott was the other, Johnny. Only watched it for a while, as i needed my sleep, but was hardly top quality stuff. The best poker on t.v was the High Stakes Poker on Challenge, and they are currently filming a second series, for anyone interested ...
Oh, d'ya mean Andy Scott, our youth team manager?
rock.gif
That guy shouldn't be doing anything as stressful as poker...!
down.gif

Back