• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spitting Images returns!!!

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
The satirical puppet show, which was watched by 15 million viewers in its heyday, will return on October 3 with a 10-week series on BritBox. I am beyond very happy at this news.

Ah the good old days of the honourable cow bitch and the honourable Welsh pratt.

How things change over time. I can remember growing up and my dad looking at what was on the tv and saying “ another bloody repeat”.
Now the marketing geniuses have got us to pay to watch repeats!
Which is why it's really weird that a new series of Spitting Image is being shown on it.

Didn't like it the first time round and won't be watching it this. We've had a thread here about abusing people, and this is exactly what this "entertainment" passes as.

Didn't like it the first time round and won't be watching it this. We've had a thread here about abusing people, and this is exactly what this "entertainment" passes as.

They were showing a clip from the new series with Trump (eating a chicken leg) and Johnson (IIRC smoking a cigar) in a saunaThe line from the Donald was "What could they possibly do to make us look stupid?" Thought that was funny (though maybe not funny enough to make me fork out a fiver to watch the show at the weekend).

Back