• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sponsership needed - 10k run - The Rarer Cancers Foundation

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
Hello all

I am running the British London 10k on July 11th along with my boyfriend, dad and a few people from his work to raise money for The Rarer Cancers Foundation.

A small bit of what the charity is about:
"People with rarer cancers often feel isolated and find it difficult to get accurate information about their illness. We offer advice and information, put people in touch with others for support, raise awareness of less common cancers, and work to secure the best possible services for patients and their families".

If you can spare even a couple quid it all goes to this good cause then please visit the link below:

Sponser Here

We have a collective team target of £1500 and at the moment are well below at £433.

Thanks very much,

Sam x

Anyone here going to sponsor me for this?

The big race is on Monday and would really appreciate it if you could even give a couple of quid to the great cause.

Back