• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sponsor a Bluebelle

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Aug. 04 2004,13:44)]Me and Napper are sponsoring one, but they look abit dodgy up close don't they naps?
yeah, I was just thinking that. First one looks alright though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 04 2004,14:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Aug. 04 2004,14:07)]What exactly do you get for your money ?
hopefully a lap dance in the Shrimpers
that is quite an expensive lap dance even if you are paying half each! Is that how much you normally pay!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 04 2004,13:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Aug. 04 2004,13:44)]Me and Napper are sponsoring one, but they look abit dodgy up close don't they naps?
why don't we go for a bit of ginger?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Aug. 04 2004,14:24)]
[b said:
[b said:
that's the one Jamie Stuart grabbed hold of. Maybe.

How much does this cost, if i sponsor one i want them to sit next to me the whole season, would really make Maccesfield on a cold Febuary evenin much more fun

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Aug. 04 2004,14:32)]How much does this cost, if i sponsor one i want them to sit next to me the whole season, would really make Nackersfeeled on a cold Febuary evenin much more fun
Put me down for one of those !!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 04 2004,14:31)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
But they all look so angelic.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ Aug. 04 2004,15:18)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
who? JS or the Bluebelle?

The Big Sister one from Cavegirl tried to chat up Tes. He wasn't having any of it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 04 2004,15:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ Aug. 04 2004,15:18)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
rock.gif
who? JS or the Bluebelle?

The Big Sister one from Cavegirl tried to chat up Tes. He wasn't having any of it.
he was obviously too busy with his PR duties to notice!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 04 2004,15:20)]The Big Sister one from Cavegirl tried to chat up Tes. He wasn't having any of it.
Gonna show myself up now. I know who Tes is, but who's the Big Sister one from Cavegirl?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miss Rees @ Aug. 04 2004,14:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 04 2004,14:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Aug. 04 2004,14:07)]What exactly do you get for your money ?
hopefully a lap dance in the Shrimpers
that is quite an expensive lap dance even if you are paying half each! Is that how much you normally pay!!!
well quite, but throw in a shirt and passes to the players lounge...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ Aug. 04 2004,15:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 04 2004,15:20)]The Big Sister one from Cavegirl tried to chat up Tes. He wasn't having any of it.
Gonna show myself up now.  I know who Tes is, but who's the Big Sister one from Cavegirl?
Lucinda Rhodes-Flaherty...doing a little song and dance Saturday before the game

Back