• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Westcliff Shrimper

Director of Footballs⭐
The media seems to be dominated at the moment with the Premiership clubs signing different companies to be their official supplier of certain things - the latest one is Liverpool having Dunkin' Donuts as their official supplier of snacks (or something like that).

Got me thinking why the club hasn't gone down that road, albeit on a smaller scale. Rossi's Ice Cream the official supplier to Southend United FC? Only would take a portakabin outside the East and West stands to sell it...

Just a thought...

Here are Man U's sponsorship list - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ist-sponsors-helping-3billion-super-club.html

(Sorry for posting a Daily Mail link ... feel dirty!)

Here are a few we could have:

Pre-match meals - Sainsburys Finest (or whatever it is called)
Stadium supplier - Subbuteo (remember the pitches with no stands?)
Alcohol supplier - Martini (Ron .... get it? No, me neither....)
Accounts supplier - Arriva (Buses - always late)
Barry Corr supplier - Carlsberg (If Carlsberg made legends ...)
Soft drink supplier - Um Bongo (obviously!)

The media seems to be dominated at the moment with the Premiership clubs signing different companies to be their official supplier of certain things - the latest one is Liverpool having Dunkin' Donuts as their official supplier of snacks (or something like that).

Got me thinking why the club hasn't gone down that road, albeit on a smaller scale. Rossi's Ice Cream the official supplier to Southend United FC? Only would take a portakabin outside the East and West stands to sell it...

Just a thought...

Yeah, ice cream would go down a bomb at this time of the year, nevertheless a good idea using a local firm. What about KeyMed, then we could all buy Prozac, or similar, if things went badly in the play-offs, just a thought.

Just a thought...

I don't think too many local companies are that receptive to being associated with SUFC as business, give the finanical struggles and inability to file accounts on time ect..

Maybe in the future!

Suppliers of the latest in ticket office technology - Hi Tec (not)

Hi Tec has been mentioned, we also had Access back in the 70/80s. Now for local big employees there is KeyMed but not too many big firms really. How about C2C or the airport Stobbards (Carlisle U?).

Here are Man U's sponsorship list - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ist-sponsors-helping-3billion-super-club.html

(Sorry for posting a Daily Mail link ... feel dirty!)

Here are a few we could have:

Pre-match meals - Sainsburys Finest (or whatever it is called)
Stadium supplier - Subbuteo (remember the pitches with no stands?)
Alcohol supplier - Martini (Ron .... get it? No, me neither....)
Accounts supplier - Arriva (Buses - always late)
Barry Corr supplier - Carlsberg (If Carlsberg made legends ...)
Soft drink supplier - Um Bongo (obviously!)

My personal sponsors would be
Pre Match Meals : Her Majesty's Prison Service (to help Timlin feel at home)
Stadium supplier - Lego (sure to get four sides with all the Lego our kids have)
Alcohol supplier - Baileys (leaves a nasty taste in your mouth like a certain ex-player)
Accounts Supplier - Pay Day Loans (on the Never Never)
Luke Prosser supplier - Bandages
imagejpeg
th

Soft Drink supplier - Coke (R for regular size as drunk by Ben. Yes struggling)

Last edited:
Back