• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spooky

sanchosser

Youth Team
We've finished on exactly the same number of points and in the same place as last season...

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/teams/SouthendUtd.html

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sanchosser @ May 10 2004,11:07)]We've finished on exactly the same number of points and in the same place as last season...
Ah, yes but we had more fun this year along the way!
biggrin.gif

Would Newman be happy about that?

Personally, I reckon that's a fine achievement looking at where we were half the season.  Looking at the massive difference in draws and away points, I feel that if we can make Roots Hall a place that is difficult to get a point at (like Plainmoor, for instance) we will be nicely sat around the playoffs.

Why do we have to wait another three months, what the hell are we going to do in the mean time???
sad.gif
  (  
biggrin.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 10 2004,11:15)]Why do we have to wait another three months, what the hell are we going to do in the mean time???
sad.gif
  (  
biggrin.gif
)
Go shopping with Wifey!
ghostface.gif

Fortunately, there is currently no Mrs. Sufcintheprem to bleed my acco**t dry although I seem to be doing a good job myself.

Also, on the plus side, the best relationship I could hope to build in the coming months would not be enough to be talking about 'shared' funds and then, damn, the football season comes back around.

Lucky timing?  I think not  
biggrin.gif

(Incidentally, the stars were there from a classic typo so I thought I would leave them)

Watch Euro 2004 and Copa America in June then Southend's Pre Season games in summer and then the new season start & hopefully the year that Southend are on the up (and goals in the right end at Orient).

So there are loads of football in summer unless you have something to do there ....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 10 2004,13:45)]Watch Euro 2004 and Copa America in June then Southend's Pre Season games in summer and then the new season start & hopefully the year that Southend are on the up (and goals in the right end at Orient).

So there are loads of football in summer unless you have something to do there ....
Something to do where?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShrimperJim @ May 10 2004,14:48)]Something to do where?
I'm also intrigued.

My comment was made jokingly as I will be following England throughout the tournament. Right after I have murdered my mate who is going to see England France and turned down other games.

As for the Copa America. I've already wasted one summer watching it and don't intend to again. It's just Sky trying to pretend they aren't bothered about other major tournaments.

Back