• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spotted - Ron Martin

Leeboy

Original and possibly best
Staff member
got on my train this morning at Shenfield, about half seven. Then got the Central Line from Liv St.

Going to the FA in Soho Sq ?

or to Shepherds Bush to tap up someone at QPR?

Please add.....

I'm sure RM knows what I think about this, I'm saying nothing...

got on my train this morning at Shenfield, about half seven. Then got the Central Line from Liv St.

Going to the FA in Soho Sq ?

or to Shepherds Bush to tap up someone at QPR?

Please add.....

Why didn't you stalk him like to you used to hunt down Che Wilson ?

I reckon he was on his way to Tottenham Court Rd to buy a huge LCD flat screen TV from Richer Sounds.

I have it on good authority he was on his way to an audition to take over the lead stage role of Johnny in Dirty Dancing..

My guess is that he's off to inspect the Broadwater Farm council estate in Haringey because that's where Peggy Lokando comes from. If Ron doesn't approve of the various regeneration projects implemented since 1985's notorious riot then Peggy is unlikely to be offered a new contract, simple as. It's all to do with Ron's social engineering of the Southend squad to make sure there are no 'bad apples'. I've heard he's also looking at cloning Adam Barrett because he is such a decent guy and willing to sign ludicrously long contracts, although I think he'll make sure the new versions have hair (dreads most probably) and some pace.

I saw Ron get off the train at Liv street one afternoon a few weeks back but didnt feel the need to share it! sorry. Good to see he's not spending our ticket money on flashy forms of transport, I say!!!

I reckon he is off to Covent Garden to do a bit of robotics dancing to try and raise a bit of cash towards the new stadium.

Was he wearing silver face paint, white gloves, a pair of sunglasses and carrying a ghetto blaster playing Rockit by Herbie Hancock?

If not please ignore this post.

Last edited:
Back