• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SPOTY

Who's it to be:

• Dina Asher-Smith

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katarina Johnson-Thompson

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Alun Wyn Jones

• Raheem Sterling

• Ben Stokes

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell that to all the people who nominated Bob Nudd one year to test the theory it wasn't rigged.
More votes than anyone else but didn't make the shortlist.
Gave up on BBC sport years ago.

The best example of people trying to rig a vote IMO was when Yorkshire CCC asked their fans to choose the name of the t20 team. It was hijacked by Lancashire supporters and the suggestion with the most votes by a country mile was the Yorkshire Puddings. Obviously they did not respect the result!

So we actually got 2 out of 3.

Well done us.

There were 4 world champions in there, for me Lewis Hamilton goes to the bottom of that pile as he has a better car than most of his competitors so it isn't an even playing field. Stokes was number one because he was not only a world champion but he also did some spectacular things. KJT and DAS should have taken the 2nd and 3rd IMO, in any order.

There were 4 world champions in there, for me Lewis Hamilton goes to the bottom of that pile as he has a better car than most of his competitors so it isn't an even playing field. Stokes was number one because he was not only a world champion but he also did some spectacular things. KJT and DAS should have taken the 2nd and 3rd IMO, in any order.

I don't remember Formula 1 being an option at my school

If you use a motor then its not a sport its pastime. Same for anything equestrian.

It's certainly worth a watch just to see Doddie Weir pick up the Helen Rollason prize. His speech was just perfect and tinged with a little sadness at the man's state now.

Did anyone watch it? Is it worth watching as I missed it?
Well worth watching, even if it is just to see Doddie Weir and his moving and funny speech. Also great to see and relive those special Cricket moments of the year.

Back