• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spread Eagle send thanks

McNasty

Kim and Phil from the Spread have asked me to thank all the fans for their custom for this season and look forward to seeing everyone next season.
Apologies for the slight delays in serving people Saturday but the glass-washer was only on turbo-mega-speed.

Ken.

Thought the Spread was cracking both pre and post game. Cracking atmosphere and the burgers were much better than that rubbish they serve in Roots Hall
smile.gif

3pm - 4:50pm excepted, I had a great day Saturday!

Perhaps you could have a word Ken about him letting people through the door when there was clearly room for plenty more saturday instead of his charming line of 'Full up pal, try somewhere else'

The spread has been great all season, i dont think that can be argued, if you want to argue it, just sod off

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 02 2005,14:23)]Perhaps you could have a word Ken about him letting people through the door when there was clearly room for plenty more saturday instead of his charming line of 'Full up pal, try somewhere else'
SW, at one stage Phil was told by OB "you are full , let no more in".

I enjoyed the Spread each infrequent time I've been in there.

Apart from some guy on the fruit machine who seemed to be causing everyone hassle.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 03 2005,13:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 03 2005,13:43)]Must have been someone else. Honest.

laugh.gif
Exactly no one would ever call Kev a guy, he is just a little lad.
oops.gif

biggrin.gif
And no-one would every call you a little lad, as you're a) not little b) hardly young ...

biggrin.gif

Good day in the Spread on Saturday.

Good music, lovely weather, burgers were spot on, packed inside and out, and a good **** up all day

Fair play to you Kev for spotting the obvious,

Yep I am not little, and I am not a lad.

I am campaigning for the Spread to stop these days, so far this season we have had 2 of these days (when the sun shines and everyone is the back garden) and we have lost both. Cheltenham and Yeovil.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 03 2005,13:57)]Fair play to you Kev for spotting the obvious,

Yep I am not little, and I am not a lad.

I am campaigning for the Spread to stop this days, so far this season we have had 2 of these days (when the sun shines and everyone is the back garden) and we have lost both. Cheltenham and Yeovil.
mad.gif
According to Kev this is yet another reason to get Bramble back. If it is going to be the third coming and he really is God, he should be able to make it rain, thereby preventing Southend losing.

Back