• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Badger74

Manager
The Spread Eagle this Saturday will be decorated in Southend colours and have Davros booked as DJ from around 5pm til late

As we are all aware this could turn out to be the biggest party in town this year if results go our way.

The Spread needs to know the sort of numbers attending so can organize getting gazebo's up etc outside.

So you up for this guys?

Have any of you got flags that you take to away games that we can put around the Car park area.

Gareth can you bring yours and ask Jack as I have not got his number

We want to have as many flags as possible

On this one BOLLOCKS to the club - we have been crying out in the past for the club to make the ground more of a place to drink and yet they throw this one out with just days left in the season - the place is cold and is not very comfortable at all.

End of season partys in the spread were untill just a few years ago stuff of legends with hundreds of SZ members and Southend fans all drinking well into the night!

Since that pub has changed hands Liz (the new landlady) has done a sterling job in getting the place revamped - having a DJ on etc... and really making sure the football trade are looked after!

I know where I will be Saturday night! and thats ****ed up dancing the night throwing shapes in the Spread!

Sorry Southend as much as I admire the effort on this one you, it aint gonna wash!

They would be better getting the players down the spread having a stand there trying to promote season tickets for next season and get some community reach out going

scaled.php

Back