• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spreadsheet Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Guys I am looking at doing a betting ledger but I am no good with spreadsheets I need to be able to set formulas these are the fields I want....

• Date
  • Sport
  • Bookmaker
  • Odds
  • Stake
  • Win - Place - Lose
  • Return
  • Profit/Loss

I need it to be able to work out the return that obviously will include my stake then the profit and loss to work out taking that into account so a lost would be stake only but profit would be return plus stake - Also I need it to work out if I have a horse each way to work out the return etc on that.

So in summary I want to enter my bets and then be able to just enter win place or lose job done!

Willing to pay somebody to help me if it comes down to it!

It's pretty straight forward Scott. Do you use decimal odds? I'm sure that would make things easier. You'll then want to use the LOOKUP function to refer to the Win/Place/Loss column and the Win/EW bet so that it calculates the return correctly.

----------Useful tip------------

You won't make a living out of gambling.

Edited...................
You really do lack something upstairs that you can turn on don't you? Have you ever given it a thought for one minute why swear filters are implemented on many sites?

I try not to get involved with you on here to much as you are clearly a scum bag.

on weekends in brighton, he probably will

You feeling alright? I mean it's been ten minutes already and you haven't looked at my profile or repped me yet. It's creepy and i don't like it.

I dont understand why you continue to visit our site?. Surely now your club has 'moved on', you should be swapping posts with your championship rivals the Eagles, Skates and Scummers?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back