• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spurs v Chelsea

Blues Trader

First XI
Did anyone see that nutter run on the pitch and attack the Chelsea players after the match had ended tonight? Got a bit of a booting off the Chelsea players.

I saw, what a prick, great way to be banned from football for the rest of your life, ****ing dick head!!

Drogba kept kicking him good!!

Before anyone starts this is meant as a lighthearted comment but anyone who aims a punch at Frank (how have I conned the world I am a great player when all my free kicks and penalties scuff into the ground first?) Lampard is OK by me!

Was a moment of madness, God knows what was running threw his mind to run on the pitch and try to punch lampard was a funny punch a fly could of hit harder then that. So to right he should get banned.

still a great player though. not so much for england though

overrated for chelsea... (even i could look good with makelele behind me and drogba in front!)

crap for england... i reckon for israel our midfield should be:

dyer (been in great form) gerrard hargreaves lennon

overrated for chelsea... (even i could look good with makelele behind me and drogba in front!)

deff gerrard, really like lennon and hargreaves, not too sure about dyer though.

Thank god you don't pick the team then, I thought Steve Mclaren was bad.

Hargreaves isn't even 100% fit and your prepared to throw him into a massive game for us?!

not 100% fit?? he hasn't missed a minute of football in march (5 straight games i think)... for a natually fit player i think he will be more than capable of playing 90 for england

Back