• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spy shots of Donogood in training today

CC51DAS

President
dongle%2d1%2ejpg

Don't forget Friday is Dive for Donogood day

dig out your snorkels , masks etc for the cameras

haha mine just goes to msn sign in??? i really want to see aswell :(

is this just some un elaborate hacking ploy ?? dont like the fact that that link takes me to my own address book within my computer !!! Mods aware. I am watching you cc51das.

is this just some un elaborate hacking ploy ?? dont like the fact that that link takes me to my own address book within my computer !!! Mods aware. I am watching you cc51das.

It's just the link to the sign-in on hotmail. Your computer has your own "Passport" on it, which it uses to customise your sign in. This only happens on your computer for you, no hacking no ploy.

:)

Believe you me , any tricks would be well out of my league . Sorry for the confusion , I am about as good with attachments as Foran was at football on Saturday !

It's about time Karl got his Guestbook up and running I think. It would be great to be able to go on there and celebrate our victory and his injury with the man himself after the game on Friday!

:hilarious:

First time I've properly looked at that website. What a jumped up little **** he is. What makes him think he's good enough to have his own website. He's a nobody in the footballing world and someone needs to let him know. Im not saying our lads are superstars but they're not the ones running round with their own little websites. Really hope kev gets to smash him on friday. MUG

I actually work with Karl's girlfriend bizarrely enough, or rather she works for a company who are our clients, so this is kind of a weird situation!

She is not a Col Ewe supporter I should point out, and she is a really top person, but she is quite worried about tomorrows game - She will be attending of course, but she is a tad concerened as to what kind of treatment he will recieve.

I did warn her if she is easily offended, she should cover her ears.

I should also point out that Karl himself, from what I understand, is not the slightest bit bothered by the abuse he is going to receive, but then I suppose most footballers wouldnt be really!

From what I have heard, Karl is actually a decent bloke, aside from

A. He plays for the inbreds
B. He faked a machine gun attack to get Super Kev sent off

I suppose its just football at the end of the day, nothing personal!

The reason his guest book was shut down by the way was because of some rather over zealous postings from some of our 'fans' threatening to kill both him and his family - Not really on that is it?!!

Oh well, roll on tomorrow, and lets hope Karl enjoys his day :)

on his website, when you go onto gueat book to write a comment it says this. hahahahaha

Unfortunately due to continued abuse we have been forced to temporarily remove the guestbook. All offensive messages posted have been logged and the source IP's are being investigated. Apologies to all Karl Duguid and Colchester United fans, your legitimate posts have been saved and will be re-published in the near future. Karl would like to say thank you to all the genuine well wishers and Col U supporters.

now that is funny stuff

Back