• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Irrespective of which league we’re in we should try to lose....

Turner
Kightly
Hendrie
Mclaughlin
Dieng
Demetriou
Ba
Wabo

If we stay up I’d add to that list....

White
Elvis
Klass
Hutchinson
Smith
Mantom

If we go down I’d suggest....

Oxley
Anyone else who doesn’t want to be there or is a financial burden.

I’d offer Coker 12 months which I’m sure he’d sign now irrespective of what league we are in.

Irrespective of which league we’re in we should try to lose....

Turner
Kightly
Hendrie
Mclaughlin
Dieng
Demetriou
Ba
Wabo

If we stay up I’d add to that list....

White
Elvis
Klass
Hutchinson
Smith
Mantom

If we go down I’d suggest....

Oxley
Anyone else who doesn’t want to be there or is a financial burden.

I’d offer Coker 12 months which I’m sure he’d sign now irrespective of what league we are in.

Wow what a statement!!!

If you stay up you’d get rid of 14 players!! ?

Have you even looked at who’s under what contract and whether ‘getting rid’ is even viable?

Hutchinson for example....signed a new three year contract four months ago...you think the club will say that was suddenly a mistake?

Some of those Charlton names are really interesting....

Yeah I bet they won't let many of them go. I think we need midfield now Hopper is back on the grass this week training and are covered up front. Next couple of months will be interesting times to see who comes and goes.

Wow what a statement!!!

If you stay up you’d get rid of 14 players!! ?

Have you even looked at who’s under what contract and whether ‘getting rid’ is even viable?

Hutchinson for example....signed a new three year contract four months ago...you think the club will say that was suddenly a mistake?

And Hutchy on that list. WOW

He is signed until 2021 for a start

Yeah I bet they won't let many of them go. I think we need midfield now Hopper is back on the grass this week training and are covered up front. Next couple of months will be interesting times to see who comes and goes.

It was Ben Reeves obviously that caught my eye from that list

He has only played 90 minutes four times this season to be fair. Been in the starting XI for 48% of games and played 44% of minutes.

You can also now look at 8 cobblers fans, at least 3 from Accy and another 3 from the Gills. (Looks like Eaves is going to championship).

I'd take Forster-Caskey too while we're at it.

We still have to wait and see but Curtis Nelson, Ben Reeves, Jordan Clark, Alan McCormack and Anthony Grant. Any combination of these player will give us some pace and strength where needed.

An outside shout for Joe Jacobsen. Not the youngest player but from what I recall he's a left-back who's decent from set pieces - something we're not! Between Hendrie not quite cutting it in my opinion, and Coker... We might end up looking for a new left-back.

An outside shout for Joe Jacobsen. Not the youngest player but from what I recall he's a left-back who's decent from set pieces - something we're not! Between Hendrie not quite cutting it in my opinion, and Coker... We might end up looking for a new left-back.

Jacobsen was the one giving Bentley the eyes during the penalty shoot out at Wembley, and I think his was the shot that rebounded off Bentley for their goal.

Jacobsen was the one giving Bentley the eyes during the penalty shoot out at Wembley, and I think his was the shot that rebounded off Bentley for their goal.

Yeah. It was a good freekick from a fair old distance. Bentley was beat, it came down off the crossbar and in off Bentley's back.

GK:
Mark Oxley - 2021
Nathan Bishop - 2021 (option until 2022)

DEF:
Jason Demetriou - 2021 (option until 2022)
Rob Kiernan - 2020 (option until 2021)
Harry Lennon - 2021
Harry Kyprianou - 2021
Elvis Bwomono - 2020 (option until 2021)

MID:
Stephen McLaughlin - 2020
Michael Kightly - 2020
Dru Yearwood - 2021
Sam Mantom - 2020 (option until 2021)
Timothee Dieng - 2020 (option until 2021)
Luke Hyam - 2020 (option until 2021)
Isaac Hutchinson - 2021

FWD:
Simon Cox - 2020
Theo Robinson - 2020
Stephen Humphrys - 2021
Tom Hopper - 2021
Charlie Kelman - 2021
Emile Acquah - 2020

RETURNING LOANEES
Taylor Moore
Sam Hart
Harry Bunn

OUT OF CONTRACT
Ted Smith - 2019 (option until 2020)
Josh Bexon - 2019
John White - 2019
Stephen Hendrie - 2019 (option until 2020)
Michael Turner - 2019 (option until 2020)
Ben Coker - 2019
Tom Clifford - 2019 (option until 2020)
Sam Barratt - 2019 (option until 2020)
Lewis Gard - 2019 (option until 2020)
Michael Klass - 2019 (option until 2020)
Renei Batlokwa - 2019
Harry Phillips - 2019
Amadou Ba - 2019 (option until 2020)
Norman Wabo - 2019

Last edited:
Back