• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

i won't be worried until kick off. if the things actually happen in time for the games then i'm happy. if nothing happens until the very last second i'm not bothered. if after that we're short it's annoying, if we spend the whole season short i'll be annoyed

regarding young players getting a squad number, i believe that they should earn it. it should be something to aim for, an aspiration. wheres the fun if they all have that from the off just because they have a first year pro contract. im sure at times during the season players will either force their way into the matchday squad through hard work or good form, and then they can feel like they have earned that shirt with their name on the back.

Ted is at the same stage where Bentley was a couple of years ago, he has time on his side and will improve all the time, he will bulk himself up and gain confidence all the time, it wasn't so long ago that Bentley was in teds position, he will come in time as he has the ability:thumbsup:

to be fair I don't think Dan was an England player in his age group..

Some weeks ago concerns were raised by some and others suggested there was still plenty of time. Now the season looms, the bonding exercise was a jolly for the squad and management of last year and so many clubs in our league have not had the problem of identifying targets or signing them up.

Take a quick look at any of the forums for any of the clubs in this division or the ones right above or below. I'd guarantee that you'll see similar complaints on 75% of them.

Take a quick look at any of the forums for any of the clubs in this division or the ones right above or below. I'd guarantee that you'll see similar complaints on 75% of them.

IF we hadn't identified targets s rab seems to suggest, did we have to follow the 75 % odd you suggest???

1 – Daniel Bentley
2 – John White
3 – Ben Coker
5 – Adam Thompson
6 – Luke Prosser
7 – David Worrall
8 – Michael Timlin
9 – Lee Barnard
10 – Barry Corr
11 – Myles Weston
12 – Will Atkinson
13 – Ted Smith