• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

St. George's day farce!

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
Utterly ridiculous.

Was told about a story today where a woman hung her countries flags today out of her window on the London estate she lives on.

A true proud English (wo)man.

The police came knocking on the door asking her to remove the flag as 'non-English' (for racism's sake!) had taken offence to the womans devotion.

For me this is an utter joke. Apparently it was on the news.

Call me a racist if you will but this is too far.:madman:

Utterly ridiculous.

Was told about a story today where a woman hung her countries flags today out of her window on the London estate she lives on.

A true proud English (wo)man.

The police came knocking on the door asking her to remove the flag as 'non-English' (for racism's sake!) had taken offence to the womans devotion.

For me this is an utter joke. Apparently it was on the news.

Call me a racist if you will but this is too far.:madman:

Almost certainly complete sloblocks.

This sort of thing makes me so angry!! :punch:

How can the English flag be offensive when displayed in England?! Its a disgrace!

For those who find it offensive, go back to where you came from!

I today painted my penis with a St Georges flag and proudly walked down Borough High Street today with it out to show how proud I am to be English.

Before I know it two coppers are all over me telling me to put my St Georges related chopper away. PC gone mad or what !!! Dont get me started...

I have painted my penis with a St Georges flag and proudly walked down Borough High Street today with it out to show how proud I am to be English.

Before I know it two coppers are all over me telling me to put my St Georges related chopper away. PC gone mad or what !!! Dont get me started...

was it half mast?

I today painted my penis with a St Georges flag and proudly walked down Borough High Street today with it out to show how proud I am to be English.

I am surprised the Police are provided with Magnifying glasses...

Back