• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stadiums at Full Capacity from 19 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you wish to uninstall"

I've not installed it. Probably would have been pinged by now. I'm testing myself every 3 days with the home kits. Also, very careful when out regarding a mask, keeping distance and washing hands before and after every shop, and leaving and getting in the car. So far, managed to stay free of it, and had both my jabs.
Adventure Island have last count, 75 staff self isolating due to being pinged last week, so can you imagine the ping rate from today. It's going to be crazy, and lead us back into lockdown.

I've decided not to renew my season card after having one for 35 odd years.

Why because I would not feel safe.
Some people on here don't seem to grasp the seriousness of Covid. I have seen my best friend and others die from it and I can tell you it is horrible death.

Just so you know, 30% of people who are double vaccinated do not carry any of protection at all, and there is no way of telling.

You can take your chances, it's up to you but I won't be!

Some people on here don't seem to grasp the seriousness of Covid. I have seen my best friend and others die from it and I can tell you it is horrible death.

Just so you know, 30% of people who are double vaccinated do not carry any of protection at all, and there is no way of telling.

That's sad to hear. When would you feel safe to return to the Hall?

Without going off on a covid tangent I feel the return to the Hall will go along the line with many disagreeing with what others are doing.

I can understand people's apprehension.

Surely the hall will have enough seating to adequately sit away from people if you chose to do so.

It's a shame that a season card doesn't have the watch at home option this year.

This could rumble of for years.

My 3 friends and myself have decided not to renew our season cards unfortunately. We don't want to risk it with the Covid especially as some fans don't seem to want to take it seriously.
Outside events are fine… it will be ok support the lads…

Thats a shame :(

Regardless of peoples stance on masks. The club need to address this now. Designated entrances and areas for the vulnerable, normal areas. And given some of the responses on this thread perhaps a special area where people can sneeze in each others faces with joyous glee...

Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope that you can feel safe to return as soon as possible.

My 3 friends and myself have decided not to renew our season cards unfortunately. We don't want to risk it with the Covid especially as some fans don't seem to want to take it seriously.
Come on mate can’t stop life for ever time to get on with things

I’d take the risk you get one life live it been 18 months already

Having just got back from the british GP which had 140,000 people attending where you had to show evidence of either a negative test or being double jabbed it was obvious that people were more than wiling to manage their own risk. Some masked up, most didn't. Nearly everyone used hand sanitizer but I didn't see a single person scan a qr code to check in.

I would imagine that the return to the hall would be the same, some people would be extra safe by not returning but at the moment they are doing that by choice

Completely untrue. Something less than that might still get Covid even though vaccinated, but in nearly all cases much milder and not life threatening.

It’s frightening some of the rubbish spread, mainly on social media, with the pedlars receiving no sanctions despite the serious consequences of their stupidity.

Completely untrue. Something less than that might still get Covid even though vaccinated, but in nearly all cases much milder and not life threatening.

It’s frightening some of the rubbish spread, mainly on social media, with the pedlars receiving no sanctions despite the serious consequences of their stupidity.
I did tend to agree but did i just hear today that Van Tam said that 60% of those being admitted to hospital with Covid at present are double vaccinated?

DOnt get me wrong it is Van Tam but sure he said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back