• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Staggering news !

All good, folks! And thanks to both FBM and Rigsby for the posts. We don’t always get it right but I can’t tell you how proud I am of each and every member of our mod team for what they do. Let’s draw the line here and now though as we’re in danger of creating a bloomin’ drama! :-)

Moving on then and hopefully upwards with a much needed win tonight.

UTB

All good, folks! And thanks to both FBM and Rigsby for the posts. We don’t always get it right but I can’t tell you how proud I am of each and every member of our mod team for what they do. Let’s draw the line here and now though as we’re in danger of creating a bloomin’ drama! :-)

Moving on then and hopefully upwards with a much needed win tonight.

UTB

Ah, the old liable laws fbm warned us about.

Unreal , think i read some bloke from Brighton has amassed 37 years of not missing a game home and away and has all the ticket stubs ect to prove it , considering they spent a season or two playing home games at Gillingham that's some feat .

I'm not sure i'd be inclined to do this sort of thing even if i had the money and time , incredible really considering the level of football being played , well done sir .

Unreal , think i read some bloke from Brighton has amassed 37 years of not missing a game home and away and has all the ticket stubs ect to prove it , considering they spent a season or two playing home games at Gillingham that's some feat .

I'm not sure i'd be inclined to do this sort of thing even if i had the money and time , incredible really considering the level of football being played , well done sir .
There is the Wolves fan I mentioned earlier in thread and he has seen every game since 1976.

There is a Swindon fan I read about who travels to every game, and has done so for decades, despite living somewhere like Newcastle. Jeezuz, sometimes I struggle with the 5 minute walk to the East Stand.

Back