• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi, if anyone has a spare ticket going for this could they please let me know as I'd like to go along (the event, and the one on 25 Jan I believ, is sold out).

I have a special reason for wanting to go as I want to ask Stan a favour - I will be giving all royalties next month re my Roots To The 92 book to Parkinsons Research (the book is dedicated to my Dad who died last year due to Parkinsons related health issues). Attending the evening is the only way I can think of effectively getting in touch with Stan (I've tried his agent but got no response).

Stan has 887,000 followers on Twitter so if I can get him to just spend a minute tweeting something about the book that I'm sure would help big time, especially with it being in the run up to Xmas.

Cheers,

Andy

The 30th November has been cancelled , the 25th is the new date. There was a clash with something else.

Back