• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stan Collymore -Last 2 Weeks Work

Absolutely this. Considering we have loads of fans of other clubs on here ie Borient and Col U then this info could easily be passed on and have the finger pointed at us fans when that could easily not be the case.

Quite. I’ve already informed Orient that Stan has been on the phone to Orient. My malevolence knows no bounds!

Club communication has improved substantially. Don’t knock it. Even though posts from Stan focus too much on him and his ability. You’ve got the job Stan.

My only comment is this,

The new Backroom team seem a good and honourable bunch. Their ability will show itself in the weeks or months to come and will be demonstrated by results, No hiding place.

it is fair to look back at what has been said and compare that to what is being delivered. (Not talked about, delivered) As the saying goes, talk is cheap.

So, we’ve had the sales pitch. Now we await results on the pitch.

Dear everybody on this thread, now that Stan has departed the Zone can we please call a truce on any personal disagreements that have been sparking throughout the thread. Let's start afresh and avoid reiterating the same old arguments over and over and return to reasoned discussion.

Thanks all
RHB

Back