• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why else would I know the name Mark Francis? Has he been linked with other players as well? Good result though for Stan.

Just watched on ESPN Classic the famous Liverpool v Newcastle game from 1995-1996 score was 4-3 to Liverpool and its generally regarded as the greatest ever Premiership game.
Stan Collymore scored 2 goals in the last few minutes for a famous Liverpool win and went off with the Kop chanting his name. I remember watching the game at the time and being so proud that 'our Stanley' was now a hero at one of the greatest clubs in the World.

Don't know what went wrong with Stanley during his time at Liverpool he really should have gone on to greatness there and be remembered as one of the Anfield legends like Ian Rush and Kenny Dalglish.
If anyone gets a chance to watch that game again its well worth a watch as it really is a great game.

i know i'll get slated for this, but have heard a rumour about him, which might hit the papers soon.

Keep your eyes peeled.

ps its probably not the "gossip" that the mods would want posted...

Caught dogging whilst wearing a Blues shirt?

I'd take that for SUFC. No such thing as bad publicity and, if this kind of attire catches on as a craze, our shirt sales could rocket among the public sex-loving fraternity.

the powerbase are permitted answers by pm. Sammyboy - dont be nosey.

Back