• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stan Collymore

Has anybody got the southend shirt from the days stan was here? if so, would you be willing to sell it? If anybody has any football shirt with collymore and a number on the back, id be interested in that aswell! PM me or reply to this message if you can help!

Pointless reply to this post coming up.
I did have one but took it to Romainia with me about 1999. Someone I met out there really took to it so I left it with her on the promise that she would follow Southend and keep an eye out for our results.
I still have the shorts that go with the top. My wife cant stand them says they are far too short and very early 90's. She keeps threatening to throw them out but I think she realises that it would be armegedon should that happen
biggrin.gif

I have the actual yellow long sleeved elonex away shirt that he wore, but there is absoultey no chance of me selling it, sorry mate. I've tried to get it signed for years and the day is nearly here.

I know someone who has got about 10 original ones as worn by our heroes. Sadly not the shirt Stanley Victor wore.

Back