• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
Stan Collymore has sensationally quit The Farm after a four-letter tirade against Vanilla Ice. The former England striker shocked the fellow contestants when he dramatically walked out on the five reality show - claiming "I've had enough!"Farm vet Jon Huxley pleaded with him to think again, but by then there was no turning back. "Stan is leaving for all the wrong reasons," said gutted Huxley.

Colly, who has had a series of rows with Ice, claimed he could not stand to be around him anymore after the rapper spent too long in the bathroom.

"Get him out!" he shouted at current farm manager Rebecca Loos, with whom he has enjoyed an ultra-close relationship since arriving at the Wiltshire farm.

"(He's) f***ing on the toilet... does it not bother any of you?" he pleaded of the other farmhands.

"It does, Stan, but what can you do? You can't drag him off the loo," reason placid Debbie McGee, trying to calm the imposing 6ft 4in Brummie.

"I want him out working - and if he f***ing don't, I'm off," he shouted as he walked. "I've had enough. It's not what it says on the tin any more."

Later he claimed Ice - real name Rob Van Winkle - should have been voted off last night instead of Manc motormouth Terry Christian.

"Voting's not going solely on what's being done but...on entertainment value. From day one that's bothered me," he sighed.

after seeing that loos girl perform on that boar, i should think stan was pig sick

Back