• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

STANd up and show your support!

Sad, but I don’t blame Stan one bit for not being on SZ anymore.

He got a fair amount of flack on here for just giving his own time & effort to help us out.
I know people complaining about Ron for so long but couldn’t see a gift horse if it bit them on the arse. They will be the same people complaining about Ron every year for the next 10 to 15 years!! This was the supporters opportunity to have a greater say and look what we did!!

You have my support Stan.

Don’t give up on us supporting fans, we have put an amount of faith in yourself for the future of our club.

I think we need to move on from this saga, Stan has bailed out twice within the space of a few weeks. Non league football will be a very tough gig for us, we need people who are in it for the long haul and prepared to buckle in for the bumpy ride that the next few years will be. Stan is undoubtedly the best player I have seen in a blues shirt, I’d like to leave it at that.

I don’t blame Stan for moving on from the zone. If he didn’t like some of the responses and wasn’t keen on channelling his energy on the positive support then it’s probably for the best. I personally don’t think I’d like it if I kept trying to be helpful and honest with people I don’t know only for some of them to doubt me and question my motives all the time.

Sad though as I’ll personally miss his enthusiasm that I felt when I read his updates. Thinking back to the time he was on here Sunday evening answering random questions, I reckon he was enjoying the prospect of being a signed up blue and one of us.

Back