• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

hamburgshrimper

Youth Team
Lads,
just wanted to bring your attention to standupsitdown.co.uk, there's a brilliant forum discussing the issues that are bringing our beloved game and football culture into decline. Being outsung by 4,000 Germans would have been unthought of not so long ago. they're trying to get a plan of action sorted regarding fans of clubs in the south east area, might be something worth looking at. Was in the west stand for the Orient match and thought that the atmosphere was much better than the tench you get week in, week out in the premiership! Hope you'll be in good voice again tomorrow, will need it up against Millwall.
Cheers

ah the stand up sit down debate returns.

Well in my dissertation for my degree i did alot of research into this subject, can safely say that standing up will not be an option for the near future atleast (except old grounds who just about get away with it)

All At Sea regularly features articles from them and supports their stance. They haven't sent us anything over the summer though.

Yep, same here; I've been pushing the case on ShrimperZone for years. Take a look on All Leagues Chit-Chat on this forum and there's occasionally an SUSD thread on there.

Lads,
just wanted to bring your attention to standupsitdown.co.uk, there's a brilliant forum discussing the issues that are bringing our beloved game and football culture into decline. Being outsung by 4,000 Germans would have been unthought of not so long ago. they're trying to get a plan of action sorted regarding fans of clubs in the south east area, might be something worth looking at. Was in the west stand for the Orient match and thought that the atmosphere was much better than the tench you get week in, week out in the premiership! Hope you'll be in good voice again tomorrow, will need it up against Millwall.
Cheers

i thought it was 8 thousand germans?

Back