• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Neil 24

Coach
Hello ladies and gents would love to know peoples opinions on who they think has been a star? a suprise? a disapointment? so far-

Star - Sean Clohessy
Suprise - Kevan Hurst
Disapointment - None !!!

Well, Mssrs Hurst and Cresswell (bar the red card) have done well - although I have also been happy with Barker, Phillips, Smith, Tam, Clohessey, Britt, Tomlin and special mention for Mr Corr.

The disapointment of the season so far has to be Fred .......... but perhaps he still has time to change that view. :thumbsup:

Star - Sean Clohessy
Surprise - Kevan Hurst
Disappointment - Eastwood

Star - Sean clohessy and Barry Corr for getting playing again and playing huge role in getting this club of ours to Wembley
Surprise - Spicer as I expected great things from him and he seems to have dropped right off the radar
Disappointment - Straker although he looked good against Northampton. I was one of the great unwashed who didn't really fancy having Eastwood back so I'm not disappointed in him or surprised for that matter.

Star - Assombalonga
Surprise - Assombalonga
Disappointment - Assombalonga

all at different times of the season of course

Star - Clohessy
Surprise - Tomlin (His record was never that great before he came here)
Disappointment - Sorry but has to be Eastwood

Star- Tomlin- looking at his career form i'm not convinced he'll recreate his awesome form again but hope he does
surprise- bilel coming back- didn't see that happening
disappointment- Eastwood not given a chance- not been given a run of games like other strikers at the club, still believe he will come good if he's ever given the opportunity

Star - Corr. Our season was going nowhere until 72 minutes into the Exeter home game when BBBC made his long awaited return. Within 6 minutes he'd equalised, the feel good factor was back and ten minutes later we'd gone in front.

His first start came after a spell of 3 matches without a win and he scored (a first half goal at home no less) which sparked a spell of 6 wins and 2 draws in 8 games as we started playing with a bit of confidence. Without his 2 goals against Oxford we'd have never been in the Area Final, where he again scored a crucial goal. And then there were the 3 goals against Brentford, his equaliser at Griffin Park being my highlight of the season (until we get to Wembley) - completely against the run of the play and totally undeserved. Wonderful.

He's been clear man of the match in the last two games he's played.

Oh he's actually featured more often that you probably suspect. He's made only 5 fewer appearances than Tomlin and 6 fewer than Britt.

Surprise - Mohsni being sent off in his first game back. No one saw that coming. Oh, alright then, Tomlin. I didn't expect him to be that skillful, hardworking or prolific.

Disappointment - Eastwood and Harris were fairly predictable, so I'll go for Timlin's broken leg.

Back