• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Orlando)

We went in 2017 and stayed in a shabby motel near Universal. KSC was magnificent (Abigail got to ask a question to the astronaut), Discovery Cove was incredible, the Avatar ride was worth the fastpass; doing the Halloween Trick and Treat at Magic Kingdom was fun; seeing Billy Ocean at Epcot was great. Universal was good (the kids got the magic wand experience but werent HP fans). Hashhouse a Gogo was fantastic. The minigolf and Bubba Gumps on CityWalk were good fun as well.

But avoid Old Town - chavvy as anything.

When/if I have grandkids, I'll be back for the Star Wars land.

We went in 2017 and stayed in a shabby motel near Universal. KSC was magnificent (Abigail got to ask a question to the astronaut), Discovery Cove was incredible, the Avatar ride was worth the fastpass; doing the Halloween Trick and Treat at Magic Kingdom was fun; seeing Billy Ocean at Epcot was great. Universal was good (the kids got the magic wand experience but werent HP fans). Hashhouse a Gogo was fantastic. The minigolf and Bubba Gumps on CityWalk were good fun as well.

But avoid Old Town - chavvy as anything.

When/if I have grandkids, I'll be back for the Star Wars land.

Kennedy was amazing. Our boys queued up to get autographs with an astronaut. The avatar ride is about the best ride I've ever been on. It really is breathtaking.

I know this sounds conceited, but having done aerobatics I find that no roller coaster does anything much for me now, but the Avatar ride (or Flight of Passage to give it its full title) is just brilliant because it is so completely immersive. It is the closest you'll ever come to feeling like you're really flying.

Kennedy was amazing. Our boys queued up to get autographs with an astronaut. The avatar ride is about the best ride I've ever been on. It really is breathtaking.

I know this sounds conceited, but having done aerobatics I find that no roller coaster does anything much for me now, but the Avatar ride (or Flight of Passage to give it its full title) is just brilliant because it is so completely immersive. It is the closest you'll ever come to feeling like you're really flying.

we saw on another forum that the fastpasses to FoP were hard to get, but closer to the date they release new ones. I logged in bang on 5am to get our fastpasses and it was incredible. Not just the ride, but the smells/sounds were amazing.

KSC - we did the coach tour as well which was great but Atlantis was just awesome.

Back