• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Statement from Ron Martin (16/9/20)

I believe a lot of folks, me included, are surprised and disappointed that the debt and umbongo are not yet consigned to history but the finances are, and will be very difficult to manage for the future until FF and the rest of the project gets going.

I just wish he'd have mentioned that the debt will be paid on our next Court appearance, unless he is still unsure?.

Well as an estimate, let's say we have about 1800 renewals so far. Most of these will be in the £370 adult range. The rest will likely be split up between Seniors (£230), Young People (£140) and Kids tickets.

Just by doing some guesstimate work, 1800 renewals should raise about £550k. Although I'm no mathematician and I'm just speculating. We could have had more renewals than I think, but I'm going with a reasonable number.

Those paying £370 will be in a minority. Seniors and kids make up a far higher proportion than everyone realises plus a substantial number will have opted for a discount after last season was curtailed.

One site suggests Hi-Tec turnover is 250 million US$ and is privately held presumably by Mr Van Wezel ,Surely he could spare £500.000.
He sold business 3 years ago batra own it now, but like you say frank is involved with the club and didn’t sell hi-tec cheaply,

Reactions: GBJ
One site suggests Hi-Tec turnover is 250 million US$ and is privately held presumably by Mr Van Wezel ,Surely he could spare £500.000.

I would say Frank has pumped a lot of dough into the club over the years... in one way or another.

He sold business 3 years ago batra own it now, but like you say frank is involved with the club and didn’t sell hi-tec cheaply,

Yes, I believe he’d like to make the move into football ownership one day... and as you say, he’s not skint

Back