• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Statement on OS: HMRC paid in full (28th Feb 2023)

Why on earth “congratulate” him on sorting out what is simply a long overdue legal obligation?

Doesn’t excuse his arrogance but can’t see why anyone would feed his ego with thanks or gratitude
Much as I would have love to have said:

"You're a pig-ignorant ****ing **** and everyone that is aware of you thinks you're a tax-dodging rat ****house that couldn't organise a ****up in a brewery and doesn't give a molecule of **** about the world beyond your own skull."

That sort of opening gambit to a stranger tends to lead to the end of the conversation quite quickly.

The idea of ron giving a **** enough to waste his time planting posters on an internet forum is preposterous .

Putin's bot farms? Since the Trump and Bojo contracts dried up it seems they have been mostly working on SZ for Ron

Some posters on SZ-- and I would estimate between 40-42%-- are just AI concoctions. It's time people wake up to the fact that SZ is now a strategic battle ground between neo-Fascist forces and the democratic West. It's frightening how quickly a thread about say, Nicky Nicolau's penalty dive against Northampton gets turned into a debate about the font style used by PG Site Services. Don't be a sheep folks, step outside the matrix

Has Ron Martin actually got any good friends on here or people that support all that he has or hasn’t done to this club, anyone willing to say they support him fully ?
I asked him to be Godparent to my children but it turned out I messaged the wrong Ron Martin on Facebook.

Sadly he couldn't afford the flights from Canada but we have stayed in touch.

Putin's bot farms? Since the Trump and Bojo contracts dried up it seems they have been mostly working on SZ for Ron

Some posters on SZ-- and I would estimate between 40-42%-- are just AI concoctions. It's time people wake up to the fact that SZ is now a strategic battle ground between neo-Fascist forces and the democratic West. It's frightening how quickly a thread about say, Nicky Nicolau's penalty dive against Northampton gets turned into a debate about the font style used by PG Site Services. Don't be a sheep folks, step outside the matrix

Have you been picking Mushrooms off Mr Martin's overgrown lawn again??

"Should be grateful" ???? ....

the man is completely delusional and has absolutely no sight of his responsibility as a football club chairman. Should the players be grateful for being paid by a loan after not paying them for months? Should the staff be grateful for working for nothing? These people have bills to pay and mouths to feed... but be grateful!!

Should the fans be greatful for paying their own hard earned cash to attend games in a stadium that is nearly derelict and where the food is crap???

His arrogance and narcissism is on another level and it's not a congratulations he deserves. Sorry but those who think so are as delusional as he is!!
Spot on........ especially the last sentence........ delusional is exactly the right word.

Alright Le Tissier, time to get back on the meds...

I have a feeling you are in for a long wait!
He can’t ever really leave as his family will own the development. It’s like some down beat towns in Canada and USA owned by rich families and the residents have no power. And people wonder why others laugh at Essex.

He can’t ever really leave as his family will own the development. It’s like some down beat towns in Canada and USA owned by rich families and the residents have no power. And people wonder why others laugh at Essex.
Last time I checked Southend was a City with a functioning elected Council, 4 Grammar Schools and a population of 184k. On that basis residents have as much power as anyone else via the ballot box. I doubt too many people laugh at Essex, but there you go.

Last time I checked Southend was a City with a functioning elected Council, 4 Grammar Schools and a population of 184k. On that basis residents have as much power as anyone else via the ballot box. I doubt too many people laugh at Essex, but there you go.
My point was we are letting a family who have caused mayhem and misery be the largest real estate owners in the city. Essex is very much stereotyped. The council even admit its a huge issue. Even the Spanish say they want less tourists from here.

My point was we are letting a family who have caused mayhem and misery be the largest real estate owners in the city. Essex is very much stereotyped. The council even admit its a huge issue. Even the Spanish say they want less tourists from here.
I would be in real danger of taking this thread off topic by answering your points, so lets just say I disagree with your comments and turn back to the main topic.

ok so he paid off what he owed (took ages) and teflon ron strikes again, theres just one rather large problem we are missing here, the HMRC case was for HISTORIC DEBT.
I dunno about anyone else but that worries the hell out of me, What about this years payments?
If history is anything to go by, would anyone be surprised if HMRC is already close to filng another winding up order? and by whats said in the latest thread from the supporters club it seems that HMRC are not the only ones. Rons got more skeletons in his closet than a damn graveyard. And as much as i hate to say it the way things are looking it looks like our beloved club should be buying a shovel.

ok so he paid off what he owed (took ages) and teflon ron strikes again, theres just one rather large problem we are missing here, the HMRC case was for HISTORIC DEBT.
I dunno about anyone else but that worries the hell out of me, What about this years payments?
If history is anything to go by, would anyone be surprised if HMRC is already close to filng another winding up order? and by whats said in the latest thread from the supporters club it seems that HMRC are not the only ones. Rons got more skeletons in his closet than a damn graveyard. And as much as i hate to say it the way things are looking it looks like our beloved club should be buying a shovel.

The irony of your post will not be lost on our Polish readers. As has been discussed before a shovel in Polish is a 'Lopata'.... (I think pronounced Wopata).... no kidding ! So the the club bought a Lopata (Shovel) as you suggest... but then carelessly lost it..

Back