• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stephen Humphrys - Our player, but for how long?

Take that goal away, which is difficult to do, but what did he actually contribute to the side last season?

He had plenty of other chances when coming off the bench, and more often then not, fluffed his lines. I wouldn’t be bothered if the rumoured link to Reading, was true and he went to be honest. A fully fit Hopper, Cox & Humphrys, with Robinson & Goodship waiting in the wings, Kelman barely gets a look in if we are being completely honest.

That is a pretty harsh assessment. I think you are underestimating the raw talent of 17 year old Kelman and also the possibility that he will have a breakthrough season which rearranges the pecking order of strikers you have just described.

That is a pretty harsh assessment. I think you are underestimating the raw talent of 17 year old Kelman and also the possibility that he will have a breakthrough season which rearranges the pecking order of strikers you have just described.

It might be harsh, but it’s certainly fair. He scuffed chances in the penalty box after his wonder goal.

Yeah, there is the possibility of that, but also, he could be another striker that scores in our youth team, but never delivers for the first team ala Wabo, Lawson et all.

On current ability, he is well down the pecking order and I wouldn’t be bothered if he left. This time next year, if he has had this breakthrough season it’ll be a different conversation, but this year I stand by that point.

It might be harsh, but it’s certainly fair. He scuffed chances in the penalty box after his wonder goal.

Yeah, there is the possibility of that, but also, he could be another striker that scores in our youth team, but never delivers for the first team ala Wabo, Lawson et all.

On current ability, he is well down the pecking order and I wouldn’t be bothered if he left. This time next year, if he has had this breakthrough season it’ll be a different conversation, but this year I stand by that point.

Very harsh. In a failing side he scored a goal ratio that would have seen him hit 25+ goals over a season. He also smashed his face to bits scoring a goal that was vital to our survival, not to mention THE goal that kept us up.

Not sure what more you want at our level. If he scored every chance that came his way he'd be a premier league player and playing for man city.

Very harsh. In a failing side he scored a goal ratio that would have seen him hit 25+ goals over a season. He also smashed his face to bits scoring a goal that was vital to our survival, not to mention THE goal that kept us up.

Not sure what more you want at our level. If he scored every chance that came his way he'd be a premier league player and playing for man city.
I think he’s talking about Kelman not Humphrys.

Try reading the post properly fella....

I’m talking about Kelman, not Humphrys!

Try reading the post properly fella....

I’m talking about Kelman, not Humphrys!

Easy mistake when it's a Humphreys post!!

As for kelman he is 17 years old. And scored for fun for youth. He isn't ready for a man's game just yet but will get chances to show she he is ready.

Today at daggers is a big game for Charlie and Brandon as both are starting.

Easy mistake when it's a Humphreys post!!

As for kelman he is 17 years old. And scored for fun for youth. He isn't ready for a man's game just yet but will get chances to show she he is ready.

Today at daggers is a big game for Charlie and Brandon as both are starting.

Which then started involving talk about our other strikers, but hey...

Back