• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Stephen Humphrys Signs

Yes finally

Plus

"who has signed in time to be involved against Bradford City this afternoon".

"“It’s a permanent move, it’s not a loan, so I’m joining a club that I can hopefully find a real identity at."

“It’s a big club with a really good fanbase and I want to feel as much involved in the club and do as well as I can here as possible".

Link
https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2019/january/blues-complete-humphrys-swoop/
That is just the sort of talk we like to hear .

reading what has been said from other clubs that he is pants .Well was it not Scunthorpe fans saying HOOPER wasn't up to much well he has been good for us until injured Lets hope the same happens again .

Simon Cox must be absolutely delighted. I thoroughly expect him to get on a better run of scoring alongside Humphrys.

“We’ve got Humphrys, Stephen Humphrys,
I just don’t think you understand.
He came from Fulham,
He’s better than Griezmann.
We’ve got Stephen Humphrys”

.....I’ll get my coat :Smile2:

He came from Fulham,

Quick Moira - when he leaves, we’re moving

Last edited:
He came from Fulham,

All Big arms and tats,
reminds me of 'Popeye'

Lets make his nickname 'Popeye' and build a song around that?

there's gotta be a chant along the lines of "watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out, Stephen Humphries about" yes I'm that old to remember the ads:Thumbs up:

STEPHEN Humphrys started his ‘make or break’ spell at Southend United with a stunning two goal debut at Bradford City on Saturday.

More...

How about to the tune of 'My old man's a dustman' ( older fans like me will remember this).

Humphry's got arms like Popeye
He scores goals at any time
He signed up for the super Blues
And he's our number nine......?

How about to the tune of 'My old man's a dustman' ( older fans like me will remember this).

Humphry's got arms like Popeye
He scores goals at any time
He signed up for the super Blues
And he's our number nine......?

I think he's number 39 actually, but that's splitting hairs (and it doesn't fit in)

Back