• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Arnold

palexander

Life President
Anyone else a bit disappointed Arnold isn’t playing with a dislocated finger? Lot of keepers will play on if they dislocate a finger during a game etc.

Hopefully he’ll be back Tuesday

Just saying, dont these sort of injuries usually get strapped up most of the time?

I would imagine the worst thing with that sort of injury though is potential ligament damage?

Anyways as I say, hope he's back sooner than later, been a great start for him!

Anyone else a bit disappointed Arnold isn’t playing with a dislocated finger? Lot of keepers will play on if they dislocate a finger during a game etc.

Just to help you out a little bit here. Normal medical advice for sporting injuries of this sort is 4-6 weeks out dependant on the dislocation and whether it needs surgery or not. The chances of him being available on Tuesday are probably nil.

You’ve clearly never played in goal, and suffered a dislocated finger. I have on both counts, and I wouldn’t play with one. What a daft thing to suggest.

Definitely daft.

Coulson dislocated his toe during pre-season, and there wasn’t posts “a bit disappointed” that he didn’t play….
True, but Coulson's SZ storyline was all down to him being a fat ******* and too old. And not only that, we had other defenders. For each player so there is an SZ legend. When it comes to Arnold, there ain't no one else, as Harry's goose was cooked before the season started, you know, too young, not enough experience and carrying some summer timber round the middle. So it could just be naive and not daft. Have I missed anything?:Smile2:

True, but Coulson's SZ storyline was all down to him being a fat ******* and too old. And not only that, we had other defenders. For each player so there is an SZ legend. When it comes to Arnold, there ain't no one else, as Harry's goose was cooked before the season started, you know, too young, not enough experience and carrying some summer timber round the middle. So it could just be naive and not daft. Have I missed anything?:Smile2:
Embargo

To be fair to the OP , I think the post is borne out of disappointment that one of our key players ( perhaps 'the key player ) is missing , rather than digging Arnold out as a malingerer.
As others have rightly said though, health be expected to play right now.
We've just got to accept it.

For the last time, we're NOT under an embargo. Fact, End of (not been used for a while).
I know that and have been banging that drum for a long time. Just adding to your post of all the rubbish that has been spouted.

After 19 posts, I think we've established a dislocated finger for a keeper keeps him out.
What interests me is whether PB is looking for a replacement?
If Seaden were injured we have an even less experienced kid as the last gloveman standing.

Back