• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
It's possibly because I'm particularly bored and sleep deprived at the moment, but I found the comments to Steve Claridge's blog being available in video format only pretty entertaining this week

"I'll add my weight to the 'give it us in text' argument. You can type can't you Mr. C?"

"Either that or the subs haven't got the time nor inclination to wade through thick ex-footballer dross."

"I've made a video of my reaction to this blog, but unfortunately can't upload it. I suppose if I was committed to public service I'd type it up so you could read it, but I find the written word so outdated and quite frankly can't be bothered.":smile:

"Will I have to wait until Wikileaks publishes it?"

"Even Merson's blog is text.

And all written by his own fair hand.

Hic."

"I'm also unable to view the video blog so please could Steve come to my flat and talk me through the blog whilst sat on my sofa?"

"to those who cant watch it you are missing out on a superb piece of journalism with insightful views":hilarious:

ps Socks.

"But just go back to the writing Steve as i don't, and more importantly, can't see your face!":hilarious:

"Can we have it in Braille too please"

"You are in my top 20,000 ever football pundits and my top 500,000 GFC players."

Back