• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crawley and Shrewsbury are two of the brightest stars in the firmament of **** low rent footbal l clubs.

Tom Eastman has played in the last 6 Crawley games, his debut was the 3-0 defeat by Swindon (the game after the 6-0 mauling they got from Morecambe) but since then they won five on the trot only conceding twice, so he appears to have had a stabilising influence.

He was recalled by Col U this week so Crawley may well miss him at the back

Last edited:
Tom Eastman has played in the last 6 Crawley games, his debut was the 3-0 defeat by Swindon (the game after the 6-0 mauling they got from Morecambe) but since then they won five on the trot only conceding twice, so he appears to have had a stabilising influence.

He was recalled by Col U this week so Crawley may well miss him at the back

i hope you are right, and I don't think I am alone

Evans is a ****, that is a given, but surely this is a wind up ??

I get the fact that Plymouth and Bradford are historically the biggest clubs at this level but Shrewsbury??

Its also their closest game so him saying its not that big is just the latest in a long line of **** takes by the convicted felon

Evans is a ****, that is a given, but surely this is a wind up ??

I get the fact that Plymouth and Bradford are historically the biggest clubs at this level but Shrewsbury??

Its also their closest game so him saying its not that big is just the latest in a long line of **** takes by the convicted felon

I guess he had to say Shrewsbury considering he said that last weeks game was the biggest game of the season, and even a twunt like him would not forget his own twuntishness

Some more kind words from the mouth of Steve Evans today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crawley_town/9620764.stm

Why on earth does he list Bradford and Plymouth as big games when they're both at the bottom? Moron. All mind games. He said similar things before we played them.

I think you do him a favour by suggesting he talks out of his mouth. If he is accurately quoted then he has in one sentenced patronised 20 clubs all of whom have until this season played at a higher level than Crawley.

The fact that Steve Evans tries to belittle us indicates just how threatened he really feels by the strength of our team. It's a good sign.

The bloke is a pr joke and long my he continue winding up the rest of the league and putting all the pressure on his massive club Crewly.... Craley... Criley or b****cks whoever.. My perfect scenario would be to remain 2 points behind him until March, and then embarrass his little team of upstarts to such an extent that he can't blame the ref, the weather, the pitch, half time lemons or anything else he can think of and have to admit that he was beaten by a better side who will go on to be the champions. Failing that, meet him at wembley in the playoff final where we could easily take 40,000 against possibly 5,000 of his own.

Back