• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This ban has nothing to do with God. What happens to this odious little twot when he dies will be entirely in our Lord's hands, and I'm supremely confident of getting the right result.

Gets treated like a football hooligan which about sums him up. Still think Crawley should've had points deducted last year! Someone said we'll be his first match "back" :thumbsup:

He's lucky he hasn't been given the boot yet - Rotherham's chairman won't have a lot of patience this year, and to spend all that money and lose 6-2 to Port Vale just about sums up the calibre of this mans management credentials.

He's lucky he hasn't been given the boot yet - Rotherham's chairman won't have a lot of patience this year, and to spend all that money and lose 6-2 to Port Vale just about sums up the calibre of this mans management credentials.

If there's a God, Rotherham will now go on a little run before losing 6-2 at the Hall on Evan's return. For some reason, people always seem to get sacked after losing at Southend. My faith tells me that the Rotherham Chairman would therefore do the necessary.

Trouble is , as much as we all think this is deserved ( which it is ) , the **** will love this , Its just what he wants to perpetuate the myth.
For those Sturrock doubters amongst you - our man is 10 times better.
Keep the faith

Cant think of anyone in the football world I hate more and is deserving of being treated by the FA as thug.
IMO the punishment, as per normal from the FA, is far too late and unfair on Rotherham who I bare no grudge against. Anyone know if Creepy got away scot free?

Couldn't happen at a worse time for Rotherham either after having their pants pulled down on Saturday. Shame.

Evans banned for 6 matches

For those who dont believe in god think again. That fat vile oaf known as Steve Evans has been handed a 6 match stadium ban, which I assume means he can't set foot in a stadium. Only problem is I think without checking that his first match back is against us.

While i hate Evans as much as the next man and am pleased he is facing a ban i can't help but feel this is incredibly tough on Rotherham seeing as he was Crawleys boss at the time of the incident

While i hate Evans as much as the next man and am pleased he is facing a ban i can't help but feel this is incredibly tough on Rotherham seeing as he was Crawleys boss at the time of the incident

Perhaps, but it would have been much tougher to punish Crawley. Rotherham knew what a **** they were signing. They'll have to take the rough. Not an ounce of sympathy for anyone choosing him for a leader.

Haha!! Loving this:

TheGimpPimpUser is OfflinePosts: 666Liked: 1 time in 1 postJoined: September 2010Academy1 year member
How on earth could he expose himself to anyone? Any private parts would be drowned under ripples of body fat.

Back